With so many projects and tasks vying for your time and attention, it’s easy to misunderstand how to best use your time and to establish priorities. When you add the additional “burden” of pressing life issues (health, family, self-care) it can be overwhelming.
- Do you regularly work more than 50 hours a week?
- Are you on the other side of the spectrum, limited in the time available for work?
- Do you frequently miss deadlines or postpone work on important projects?
- Do you think about exercising but rarely get around to it?
- Are you missing out on time with your family?
- Have you forgotten what you like to do for fun?
- Do you sometimes end your day wondering what you actually got done, and why you’re not making more money?
Just 7 Steps from Busy to Effective, from Stressed to Productive
- Guided by Passion
- Informed by Priorities
- Modulated by Available Time, Energy and Resources
The Master Schedule Planning System gives you everything you need to develop your personal Master Schedule of Your Ideal Week™ so that you have absolute confidence you are spending your time in the most productive way possible. In addition, you’ll figure out when you can take time off to rejuvenate and recharge your batteries so you enjoy a renewed quality of life without compromising your success.
Click here to view 2 sample Master Calendars and to listen to a 7-minute audio recording to find out how the Master Calendar Planning System works in real life.
7 Steps to Do Less, Accomplish More™
Start your day with confidence about your priorities…
End the day knowing you did exactly what was needed – no more and no less
- Focus in on your Strengths and your Passion to increase revenue and your sense of ease and satisfaction.
- Eliminate unwanted distractions. Learn how to reduce interruptions caused by email and external priorities that compete for your time.
- Reduce the number of hours you have to work by 10-20%.
- Set stronger boundaries between business and home, and between urgent and important tasks within the business day.
- Do your “real” work when it’s best for you, first not later.
- Get back your life - schedule time for personal and family projects each and every week.
- Learn to comfortably say “no” when opportunities don’t fit your highest objectives
Comfortably Paced Workbook Program – includes weekly email support (no spam, no ads, just support)
This is a nicely paced program. It takes more people about 4 weeks to complete. When you are done you will have everything you need to develop your own Master Calendar of Your Ideal Week, one that is shaped by your goals and business priorities, your strengths and the natural ebb and flow of your business day.
Happy Users Have Said…
Each morning, while having my breakfast cereal, I read the chapters and did the worksheets. It was quiet, the phones hadn’t started ringing and I didn’t have to be at the computer (in a “work” mode), so it was a totally relaxing and productive time. This morning, I developed my Master Calendar.
Peggy Ridgway, Wordpix.com, CA
Joan, I love it! Your workbook is well-written, easy to follow, and incredibly useful to any overworked entrepreneur. I will be honored to recommend it to my clients and site visitors.
C.J. Hayden, MCC, author of Get Clients Now!
I can’t say enough good things about Joan and her Master Calendar Program. As a Coach and Sole Proprietor, Joan’s Master Calendar is the only tool I’ve found that allowed me to organize all my business and personal life activities to increase my productivity and results. Thank you for your follow up and awesome calendar!
Mike Brenhaug, BlueRock Coaching, CA
Would you like to work directly with Joan to develop your Master Planning Calendar?
Call (410) 266-8643 or schedule a free 15 minute consultation now.