I think so! As we move deeper into winter, and into the holiday season, I feel the pull of winter retreat colliding with the outward forces that call on us to be more social and striving as one year comes to an end, and the promise of the New Year comes quickly on its heels.
I’ve been on my own Vision Quest for a while. I’ve spent most of the year writing and refining the focus of my work with individual clients. I’m ready to start working with groups again.
Coaching individuals allows me to work deeply with each client. I dare say it’s a mutually satisfying engagement. Gathering people who are often managing their personal challenges in secrecy offers a new dimension that can be both healing and motivating. You see, I know how courageous and tenacious you are. I have been listening to your stories for a while. I want you to know it, too.
Introducing Lifework Cafe – Chat with Joan
Going on A Vision Quest
Wednesday, December 19th
12:00 – 1:00 pm EST (9:00-10:00 AM PST, 5:00-6:00 pm GMT)
For independent entrepreneurs who are finding their way back to work after a health crisis, or are already there and ready to move to a new level of engagement.
The foundation for renewing and building always starts with “Why?” We’ll use the natural energy of the season to reflect, review and look forward again.
- What have you put your attention on this past year? Why has that been important?
- What did you “fail” to accomplish this past year? Why is that important?
- What do you want to put your attention on in the coming year? Why is that important?
- What values or priorities cannot be compromised? Why is that important?
Does this sound like a good way to gather with others for a brief break from the holiday build-up? Take some time to sketch out your answers to the questions above, and join us live!
Be sure to check email for a confirmation message. You won’t be registered until you confirm your request.
P.S. You’re welcome to register and decide to listen to the recording of the call at a later time. A lot of people do that, and I don’t want to dissuade you from registering if you want to be there but just can’t make it. But, I assure you it won’t be the same.
- First of all, you may never listen to it.
- Second of all, you won’t get the same energy as when you’re IN the live conversation.
- Thirdly, if everyone were to opt to listen later there will be no call.
BONUS: if you attend the call – even if you just listen in – I’ll put your name in a hat, and you could be 1 of 2 people who will receive a signed copy of Business from Bed: The 6-Step Comeback Plan to Get Yourself Working Again After a Health Crisis. It’s making its way to your favorite bookselling distributors now!
Latest posts by Joan Friedlander (see all)
- Navigating Transitions – 3 Stages - 08/20/2014
- How About an Anti-Productivity Initiative? - 04/15/2014
- Respect the Energy: A No-Pressure Approach to Plans - 03/07/2014