Since 2001 I have been coaching independent professionals and small business owners who don’t fit the mold of the traditional go-getter, encouraging them to discover their unique pathway to satisfaction and success in business.
My background includes 30-plus years engaged in personal and professional development, business administration and management, health benefits, human resources and career development. I used to be embarrassed by my apparent inability to identify one career path and stick to it, until I realized that the best jobs keep me engaged when I am able to keep learning new things and and can enjoy working with good people. My past experiences include retail bookstore management, financial coaching, employee benefits, personnel management, staff training and development, and small business ownership.
Would you like to read some case studies to learn about some typical client challenges and how they were resolved?
Projects, Education and Affiliations
- Guest Blogger: RARE Daily, The Employment Plan and Adapting to Limitations, 2014 to 2017
- Volunteer, Pilot Small Business Mentoring Program, Green America, 2010-2011
- Director of Training and Licensing, Get Clients Now! ™ 2005-2009
- President, Orange County Chapter of the International Coach Federation, 2004
- Leadership Team, Orange County Chapter of the International Coach Federation, 2002-2006
- Graduate, Corporate Coach University, 2005
- Certified Work Less, Make More (R) Coach, 2001 – 2004
- Volunteer Coach, Working Wardrobes, Career guidance for teens in the Orange County, CA foster care system, 2002